Stronger. Smarter. Submersible.
Stronger construction makes the new Plié 3 Microprocessor Controlled (MPC) Knee both submersible and more rugged than ever. Yet, it’s still the fastest MPC knee, responding 10 to 20 times more rapidly than other MPC knees. With the most responsive stumble and fall protection, users can instinctively move at their own pace in any direction…even if it’s taking small short steps or pivoting in confined spaces. And with a more streamlined, intuitive set up, the Plié 3 MPC Knee makes it even easier for prosthetists to help patients expand their freedom.
• K3 amputees that need customized stumble recovery for a variety of activities
• High K3 and K4 amputees that need a knee that adjusts to both walking and running
• Ambulate with variable cadence on uneven terrain
• Have adequate hip strength in flexion and extension
• Occasional water exposure
Stronger. The new Plié 3 features more rugged internal components designed to improve durability are tested to our rigorous standards.
• Interchangeable batteries for on-the-go convenience
• Improved stance flexion resistance bezel designed for durability
• Proprietary sensor and load cells with customized settings for advanced stumble recovery
Smarter. Based on the clinical success of the Plié with over six years in the market, the Plié 3 delivers consistent performance. The new intuitive software has specific instructions to guide you through the set up process. The built in Gait and Cadence Analysis can help show variable cadence capability to payors and referral sources.
• Rapid response spool valve
• 8MHz microprocessor for response within 10milliseconds
• New bearings and electronic components for an even smoother gait
• New remote access battery option for one piece skinned cosmetic covers
Submersible. The water resistant coated electronics give people peace of mind when enjoying the outdoors. The Plié 3 can be safely submersed in fresh shallow water for up to 30 minutes at a time.
• Watertight battery cap, color coded for ease of use
• IP67 tested coated electronics for occasional submersion in water
Warranty and Service. The Plié 3 MPC knee is covered by a 36 month warranty which remains in effect if the knee is submitted for service at 12 and 24 months. Service within the warranty period is provided at no charge and includes the use of a loaner unit. When the knee is out of warranty after 36 months, it can be sent in for a repair estimate. Each knee is evaluated by our technicians and either full or partial repairs are recommended. Please contact Customer Service or your Regional Sales Manager for pricing. Freedom Innovations does not perform repairs on Plié knees that are older than five years as we cannot guarantee the performance of these products. An extended warranty for up to five years post purchase is available at an additional charge. The extended warranty must be purchased within twenty-four months of the original Plié 3 knee invoice date.
Knee Flexion Available: Pyramid adapter 125º; Threaded top 117º
Build Height: Male pyramid top – 9.25″ (235mm); Threaded top – 8.75″ (223mm)
User Weight Limit: 275 lbs (125 kg) moderate activity; 220 lbs (100kg) high activity
Product Weight: 2.7 lbs (1,235 g)
Battery Life: Greater than 24 hours depending on individual activity and storage practices
Water Resistance: IP67, safe for occasional submersion in water for up to 30 minutes to a depth of 3ft (1m)